This fantastic recipe is great for whipping up a cake in a matter of minutes, without all of the hassle and washing up!
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
3 tbsp whole milk
4 tbsp all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 Oreo cookies
- Mix the milk and chocolate chips in a large microwaveable mug.
- Microwave for about 40 seconds. Mix with a small whisk until chocolate has completely melted into the milk.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder, then add it to the mixture in the mug.
- Add the oil and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- smash the Oreos with a rolling pin until there are only small chunks remaining.
- Microwave for around 1 minute.
- Let the cake cool for a couple minutes, enjoy whilst still warm!
This recipe can be adapted to use any kind of cookies; it will always taste great!